Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A pretty little intro about me...

I'm Josh Cooley.

I am Southern Colorado's Rockstar Stylist.  Most people need a stylist, a great colourist and a person to keep them together when it comes to all things fashion and what's hot and "trending" now (as the industry calls it).  

For some, every six weeks, they walk into a salon and are rushed around or pressured into a look they can't stand or they do the same ol' same ol' and repeat until they die.  Not for me. I am rockstar at what I do.  I really, truly believe in collaborating with someone for their ideal look.  Doesn't matter the style, we all have one.  Some of us are fat, some are skinny, some just don't know, but what I do is reassure someone they're heading in the right direction in the fashion world of their life.

Everyday is fabulous to me.  Even the bad days because there's always lessons to learn.  I believe fabulosity is that "Light" from within and we expell it through our appearance, our swagger, our diction and our ultimate vanity-laden look to the world. For me, pretty is an adverb; not an adjective.  Men can be pretty, women are naturally pretty, girls and boys don't have to work at it so much, but for me... I knew growing from a pretty boy to a business man had to happen, so sometimes I leave the "pretty" at home in order to bring my A game to the table ... especially in business.

In order to live a fabulous life, I have alot of people that keep me sane.  I have a fabulous, best friend, my mom
(who is also my business consultant and associate) and I do all of this with the people that live, love and work downtown in SoCo.

Welcome to my life.  Doesn't it sound pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment