Sunday, May 12, 2013

Volume 02 Hiatus 5/13-6/1 2013

Hello my darlings!

Thank you for reading this volume of "Pretty World, Fabulous Life". 

I am formally taking time to work on new endeavors, focus on my book, rehabilitate my personal life at home and take time for spiritual awareness. 

I have been so blessed with so many opportunities and want to thank all the #joshafterdark listeners. That chapter has closed and we are now working on volume 3 of "Dancing With the Pueblo Starz" (coming in October) and more education opportunities at Rockstars + Lambs.

Please visit Josh-Cooley.com for more and tweet me personally @studiojry.

I will be appearing May 14th at the Spirit of Women Gala and have the distinct pleasure of styling Ms. Joan Rivers for the event. 

Happy tweeting and see you in June!
-Josh Cooley 


No comments:

Post a Comment